Release Year: 2007
Studio: Xtreme Productions
Models: Blair Mason Jesse Jacobs Austin Parker Blake Bigalow Logan Miles Davan Marks
Genres: teenagers, european twinks
These young men are really against being gay. Then one day an aggressive man came along, and involuntary made him suck his dick. At first he despised the fact that he was to deep throat. But then he wanted more, now he wanted it in his ass.
AVERY BLACK BBC COME BACK TO FUCK ME, SIDE POSITION AND I SWALLOW , VANTABLACK DO IT ,SHEMALE ASS TOO GOOD AND TOO TIGHT THE CONDOM KEEP INSIDE. he made me suck his cock I made this video last summer - spontaneously in my bed. I've prepared it for him. I sucked my neighbor's brother's cock and when he put it in my bed. I've prepared it for him. STRAIGHT VENEZUELAN FUCK ME AND I CLEAN HIS DICK WITH MY MOUTH AFTER HE FILL UP THE CONDOM AND I LOVE THEM THO. FAN MADE A PIX OF 300 REAIS CHALLENGING ME TO FOOD, HE WENT TO LEAVE ME HOME .....
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:22
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1161kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 649.7 MB

Comments
Post a Comment